Sunday 2 October 2011

Long time no post!

So I haven't posted anything for a couple of months. For me it's been a busy period, and a lot has gone on. Firstly and most significant is a change of job. I did my last day at Stanley Head on Friday, and will be starting a new teaching role on monday. I will still be doing the odd evening, weekend, and holiday work at Stanley, but for the most part I won't be around there much. I will be keeping my  DofE award officer job alongside the new one, so I won't be completely apart from the Outdoor Education scene. Being in teaching will give me a) more money and b) more holiday to work towards my MIA and winter ML. I will miss Stanley, in particular the awesome kids who come through each week, but it was time for me to move on with my career.

Anyway I'm back, so time to get some more articles up.....watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment