Wednesday, 20 July 2011
OutDoor show Friedrichshafen 2011 - New climbing hardware
The last product that caught my eye was Beal's Diabolo rope. Chatting to one of the sales rep's on the Beal stand, he explained that the rope used a unicore system. What this does instead of being a traditional rope with a core and a sheath, the 2 parts are bound together. The idea of this being to illeviate rope slippage and increase the rope lift. Another example of a great new product!
There were a number of other climbing related gear releases including new DMM rebels (they have different handles in the 2011 version), a new climbing helmet from Edelrid, and many many more.
- Polartec NeoShell vs Gortex Active Shell
- OutDoor show Friedrichshafen 2011 - New electronic...
- OutDoor show Friedrichshafen 2011 - Crazy lightwei...
- OutDoor show Friedrichshafen 2011 - New climbing h...
- OutDoor show Friedrichshafen 2011 - Mammut Eiger E...
- OutDoor show 2011 - wow
- The OutDoor show 2011
- Outdoor centres: making local walks more engaging
- Alpine sunshine
- ▼ July (9)
- ► 2010 (22)