Wednesday 20 July 2011

OutDoor show 2011 - wow

Well me and Si are back grom Germany. We actually got back early tuesday morning (2am). However I then went out again at 8am on expedition. Having successfully guided another 85 talented young people through their DofE I am now back, brew in hand, and I finally have some time to reflect on my few days in Germany.

First of all, it was everything I had hoped and more. The whole atmosphere and buzz around the place was incredible, and it was amazing to be a part of it. Not only did I get to see the latest gear months before it will appear in the marketplace, but I also got chance to meet Ueli Steck and Dave Macleod, both cracking guys! There were climbing compeitions to watch, movie nights, parties, lectures, breakfast meetings, and tonnes of gear!

Over the next few days I will be putting together all the information I gathered so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment