Thursday 19 May 2011

The Outdoors Company

I have been working with the Outdoors Company for a while now, both in my centre based work, and in my work with DofE. I highly recommend the guys at The Outdoors Company, and have always found them to be the kind of staff that go the extra mile for their customers. Mark and Paul have supplied equipment to DofE groups I have worked with for some time and I have always found their customer service excellent. The company does excellent deals on DofE kit, and works closely with companies like Vango and North Face to provide only kit suitable for the needs of DofE groups, there is no upselling kit that is too technical or expensive for the groups. They also customise gear with logos and badges, and have provided high quality work gear including top notch North Face jackets for my places of work for the last few years. I think what sets this company apart from others I have used, is the fact that they not only know their stuff, but also that they enjoy being outdoors and are passionate about what they do. If you are looking for kit for a DofE group, or custom work gear, or anything else, definately check these guys out www.theoutdoorscompany.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment