Wednesday 18 May 2011

Tribevine


I've made a point of not advertising on my blog. However anyone reading this blog should definatley look into joining Tribevine (www.tribevine.com). Tribevine is a free online community based website which allows users to review, rank and discuss outdoor gear. I joined the site a couple of days after it went live. Since then I won the first monthly competition, winning an awesome collection of gear. Tribevine holds a monthly gear competition rewarding the most active users on the site. For me, Tribevine has provided an outlet for my gear passion, and also an opportunity to represent the company at the OutDoor show (see below) I would highly recomend the site as a starting point for any gear hunt. For me Tribevine  As more users join the site gears stronger and stronger providing more detailed analysis and review of gear. Get yourselves on there!

No comments:

Post a Comment